Services & Amenities
The Harbor at Opelika residents enjoy all the amenities you’d find at home—plus a comforting array of essential services.
Our secure memory care wing tailors all the services and amenities of assisted living to the ever-changing needs of seniors with Alzheimer’s and other dementia related disorders
- A safe, secure environment
- A loving and dignified atmosphere
- Specially trained professional caregivers who are dedicated to each resident’s individuality and dignity
- Stimulating activities to keep cherished memories alive for as long as possible
A community specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors.
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and one-bedroom deluxe options
- Utilities included (telephone excluded)
- Monitored fire alarm system
- Gathering areas to socialize with others
- Secure courtyard and outdoor walking areas
- Gardening and outdoor activities will be available
- Large Passenger Bus
- Nationally certified caregivers trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Support and supervision of medications with coordination of refills
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Scheduling and transportation for medical appointments
- Three healthy home-cooked meals daily, with snacks and beverages anytime
- Housekeeping and laundry services provided
- Purposeful Day (SM) Program uses a variety of activities and non-medication therapies
- Faith-Centered, caring community
Our events calendar might remind you of a cruise ship, with activities galore planned throughout the day. Our activities staff is directly involved in making these social opportunities rewarding and enjoyable for each resident.
- Exercise classes and fitness programs.
- Bible study groups and worship services.
- Live musical entertainment.
- Bingo, cards, board games and crafts.
- Staff-led outings in large passenger bus to a variety of community events.
Call us today at (334) 749-7992 to schedule a visit. We think you'll like what you see.